As you know, Google announced the rebranded version of the well-known and my favorite app store, the Android Market. In fact the Android Market is no more as it has been upgraded and made known as Google Play Store, which provides you with all the necessities under one umbrella. This app store is a specified platform from Google which enables you to check the insights of all the apps, movies, games etc. This new app store from Google is quite interesting and amazing and its features are just fantastic and too impressive. However, there is not much change in its look and appearance but the change in Icon and name of course matters. Well, Google has already started rolling out the app and many users around the globe have started using it widely. Now, if you are and user who has not had the store installed, this article will help you in installing for which you need to check out the discussions below which provide you with FOUR methods.
The installation of the Google Play Store is quite easy, simple and is not much time-taking. Now, to install Google Play Store, you need to carefully carry out the below listed stepwise instructions.
1. First of all, you need to download the APK file of the Google Play Store.
2. Next, you need to transfer and move the downloaded file to the Android device you own.
3. Now, you need to navigate to the directory containing the imported APK file using an Android file manager such as an ES File Explorer, ASTRO File Manager, File Expert, Total Commander, FileSlick etc.
Once you are done, install it on your device.
Note: For a successful installation, first of all, ensure that you have enabled the unknown sources option from the settings menu of the device. In order to find this option on devices running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, navigate through Settings, Security and Device Administration menus one after the other. On the other hand, this option will be found by navigating through Settings, Applications and Development Settings on other Android versions.
4. Well, now you can search out and even downloading your preferable applications from the brand new Google Play Store.
Clean the cache of your old Android Market app if you face any problem during the installation process. You can do this by navigating through Settings, Apps and Android Market menus one after the other.
The second method is just simple and sounds silly. Firstly, tap on Android Market and this will fetch you a notification to agree the terms and condition of Google Play. Finally, tap on Accept and you will be done with your task.
Well, the third method is also simple, follow the steps below:
1. Firstly, tap on the “Menu” and then the “settings” from the “homescreen”.
2. Next, you need to tap on “Application” and then select the “Manage application”.
3. Thirdly, if you are using Android 2.2 or higher versions, tap and select the “All” tab and if you are an user of Android 2.1 or lower versions, tap on “Filter” and then select “All.”
4. Finally, when you are done with the above steps scroll down and select the “Market/Play Store”.
Finally, the fourth step is also too simple and you can carry it out by following the steps below:
1. First of all, uninstall the Android Market from your device. In order to do this, you need select and navigate through Menu > Settings > Manage Applications > Android Market.
Note: If it displays as “Google Play Store” instead of “Android Market,” know that your device is already been updated with Google Play Store and if it still displays as “Android Market”, you need to update it.
2. Tap on Android Market and uninstall it.
3. Next, turn off your device completely and then turn it on.
4. Now, reboot your device and go to the Android Market icon or folder. You will see that the update exists and all you have to do is tap on ‘accept’ of the “terms and conditions” which will display in a window. Once you have accepted, your done with the update.
DISCLAIMER: Note that you are following these instructions at your own risk and make sure that we are not liable for any damage caused to your device due to the instructions provided in this guide.